Want to have an additional display to your PC or laptop? It is very simple. What you need to do is install the required software and plug the portable USB monitor to the USB port. Most of the USB monitors are portable and power efficient. USB monitors are very helpful in improving the work productivity without the need to add graphic cards to every computer.
Advantages of the portable USB Monitor
There are so many USB powered portable monitors. They are so advantageous and are often chosen over the DVI, or HDMI display. Let us take a quick look at some of its’ key advantages.
- USB monitors are expandable. This is the biggest advantage above all the others. While personal computers and media players have a limit over the video outputs, the USB technology used in the USB monitors allows us connect around 6 screens with the Windows OS and around 14 screens more if Windows Multipoint server is used. With this feature, installation and maintenance cost is reduced.
- Multiple displays can be configured on the customer checkouts for both the customers and the employees. Without using any extra hardware, appropriate software can be used for an integrated solution.
- There is no need for separate cables for touch data, power supply like in the traditional devices. They are simple to use over the traditional display.
- When we discuss about the size, the USB monitors are the best. The connectors and cables are smaller and thinner than the usual DVI, VGI and HDMI displays. A single cable is enough to take care of all the technicalities. There is no need for an interface like in VGA as they are digital transport medium.
- The Best portable USB Monitor is best for video security. The technology used uses compression before the video is sent from the device.
- It also consumes 80% less power than the traditional device. As they consume less power, less cooling is required.
Above all, the plug and play is very simple to use and uses minimum software and hardware to function.