Is it the first time you are planning to go for trekking? It is very obvious for you to wonder what things need to be bought so that your trekking experience is amazing. Well, here are some of the things that are essential for anyone who want to go on a trek.
- Firstly, to carry all your belongings, you must buy a small backpack. Choose a size which should be big enough for holding all your stuffs but make sure it is not too huge that can become painful for you to carry throughout trekking. Also, it depends on the duration of your trek because if you come back within a day then you will not require too many things but if you are planning to camp for few days then you will need some extra things.
- Carry a rain cover for protection during storms.
- Buy clothes which are comfortable and flexible to wear because you will be trekking through various terrains and will be exposed to scorching sunlight during daytime. Thus, wearing the right clothes is very important.
- If you are going on a trek during winters or maybe to some destination which might be cold at night, then prefer to carry thermal wears that will keep you warm.
- Since, you will be walking throughout the time, wearing good hiking shoes is a must. Last year when I had gone for trekking, I got the most comfortable shoes for standing all day and it helped to keep my feet protected throughout the day.
- There are a lot of other trekking gears which one can buy as they can be really very useful. For instance, headlamps can be helpful for you to see around during night trekking and the best part is your hands will be free as you do not need to hold it.